Extrait du mode d'emploi : notice TOSHIBA RAS-4M23SACV-E
Les instructions détaillées pour l'utilisation figurent dans le Guide de l'utilisateur.
A FIRE CAN RESULT IF INFLAMMABLE GAS ACCUMULATES AROUND THE UNIT. · TO PREVENT THE INDOOR UNIT FROM OVERHEATING AND CAUSING A FIRE HAZARD, PLACE THE UNIT WELL AWAY (MORE THAN 2 M) FROM HEAT SOURCES SUCH AS RADIATORS, HEAT REGISTORS, FURNACE, STOVES, ETC. · WHEN MOVING THE AIR-CONDITIONER FOR INSTALLATION TO ANOTHER PLACE, BE VERY CAREFUL NOT TO ALLOW THE SPECIFIED REFRIGERANT (R410A) TO BECOME MIXED WITH ANY OTHER GASEOUS BODY INTO THE REFRIGERATION CIRCUIT. IF AIR OR ANY OTHER GAS MIXES WITH THE REFRIGERANT, THE GAS PRESSURE IN THE REFRIGERATION CIRCUIT WILL BECOME ABNORMALLY HIGH AND IT MAY RESULT IN THE PIPE BURSTING OR PERSONNEL INJURIES. · IN THE EVENT THAT THE REFRIGERANT GAS LEAKS OUT OF THE PIPE DURING THE INSTALLATION WORK, IMMEDIATELY LET FRESH AIR INTO THE ROOM. IF THE REFRIGERANT GAS IS HEATED, POISONOUS GAS MAY RESULT. · WHEN INSTALLING THE AIR CONDITIONER UNIT, MAKE SURE THAT THE REFRIGERANT PIPE IS CONNECTED SECURELY BEFORE THE COMPRESSOR IS OPERATED. IF THE COMPRESSOR IS OPERATED WITH THE REFRIGERANT PIPE UNCONNECTED, WHICH MEANS THAT THE SERVICE VALVE WILL BE LEFT OPEN, AIR, ETC. WILL BE SUCKED IN, CAUSING THE PRESSURE INSIDE THE REFRIGERATION CYCLE TO RISE TO AN ABNORMALLY HIGH LEVEL, AND POSSIBLY RESULTING IN RUPTURE, INJURY, ETC. · WHEN CARRYING OUT THE PUMP-DOWN WORK, SHUT DOWN THE COMPRESSOR BEFORE DISCONNECTING THE REFRIGERANT PIPE. DISCONNECTING THE REFRIGERANT PIPE WITH THE SERVICE VALVE LEFT OPEN AND WITH THE COMPRESSOR STILL OPERATING WILL CAUSE AIR, ETC. TO BE SUCKED IN, RAISING THE PRESSURE INSIDE THE REFRIGERATION CYCLE TO AN ABNORMALLY HIGH LEVEL, AND POSSIBLY RESULTING IN RUPTURING, INJURY, ETC. WARNING
· Never modify this unit by removing any of the safety guards. · The installation of the air conditioner must be positioned in a location that can sufficiently support its weight. Failure to do so may result in unit damage and human injury. · Appliance shall be installed in accordance with national wiring regulations. · If you detect any damage, do not install the unit. Contact your Toshiba dealer immediately. CAUTION
· Exposure of unit to water or other moisture before installation may result in an electrical short. Do not store in a wet basement or expose to rain or water. · After unpacking the unit, examine it carefully for any damage. · Do not install in a place that can increase the vibration of the unit. [...] 1 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
For general public use
· RAS-4M23SAV-E, RAS-4M23SACV-E Power supply cord of outdoor unit shall be 1. 5 mm2 (H07RNF or 60245IEC66) polychloroprene sheathed flexible cord. · RAS-3M26GAV-E, RAS-4M27GAV-E, RAS-4M27GACV-E Power supply cord of outdoor unit shall be 2. 5 mm2 (H07RNF or 60245IEC66) polychloroprene sheathed flexible cord. CAUTION
New Refrigerant Air Conditioner Installation
· THIS AIR CONDITIONER ADOPTS THE NEW HFC REFRIGERANT (R410A) WHICH DOES NOT DESTROY OZONE LAYER. R410A refrigerant is apt to be affected by impurities such as water, oxidizing membrane, and oils because the working pressure of R410A refrigerant is approx. 6 times as that of refrigerant R22. Accompanied with the adoption of the new refrigerant, the refrigeration machine oil has also been changed. Therefore, during installation work, be sure that water, dust, former refrigerant, or refrigeration machine oil does not enter the new type refrigerant R410A air conditioner circuit. To prevent mixing of refrigerant or refrigerating machine oil, the sizes of connecting sections of charging port on main unit and installation tools are different from those of the conventional refrigerant units. Accordingly, special tools are required for the new refrigerant (R410A) units as shown on page 4. For connecting pipes, use new and clean piping materials with high pressure fittings made for R410A only, so that water and/or dust does not enter. Moreover, do not use the existing piping because there are some problems with pressure fittings and possible impurities in existing piping. CAUTION
TO DISCONNECT THE APPLIANCE FROM THE MAIN POWER SUPPLY
Disconnection from the supply mains: The means for disconnection must be incorporated in the fixed wiring in accordance with the wiring rules. 1
OutdoorInstallation. book Page 2 Tuesday, February 13, 2007 5:58 PM
· FOR USE BY QUALIFIED PERSONS ONLY. · TURN OFF MAIN POWER SUPPLY BEFORE ATTEMPTING ANY ELECTRICAL WORK. MAKE SURE ALL POWER SWITCHES ARE OFF. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY CAUSE ELECTRIC SHOCK. · CORRECTLY CONNECT THE CONNECTING CABLE. IF THE CONNECTING CABLE IS INCORRECTLY CONNECTED, ELECTRIC PARTS MAY BE DAMAGED. · CHECK THAT THE EARTH WIRE IS NOT BROKEN OR DISCONNECTED BEFORE INSTALLATION. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY CAUSE ELECTRIC SHOCK. [...]..