Notice réfrigérateur SAMSUNG RS265TDBP et pièces détachées
Le mode d'emploi réfrigérateur SAMSUNG RS265TDBP vous rend service
Téléchargez votre notice ! Téléchargement gratuit et sans inscription de tous types de documents pour mieux utiliser votre réfrigérateur SAMSUNG RS265TDBP : mode d'emploi, notice d'utilisation, manuel d'instruction.
Cliquez sur le bouton orange pour lancer le téléchargement du mode d'emploi SAMSUNG RS265TDBP. La notice SAMSUNG est en Français.
Le téléchargement peut durer plus d'une minute, la notice fait 11216 Ko.
Vous pouvez télécharger les notices suivantes connexes à ce produit :
SAMSUNG RS265TDBP (9997 ko)
Extrait du mode d'emploi : notice SAMSUNG RS265TDBP
Les instructions détaillées pour l'utilisation figurent dans le Guide de l'utilisateur.
· Do not touch the inside walls of the freezer or products stored in the freezer with wet hands. - This may cause frostbite. · never put fingers or other objects into the water dispenser hole, ice chute and ice maker bucket. - It may cause personal injury or material damage. · Do not spray inflammable gas near the refrigerator. - There is a risk of explosion or fire. · Do not store volatile or flammable substances in the refrigerator. - The storage of benzene, thinner, alcohol, ether, LP gas and other such products may cause explosions. safety information _5
seVere warning signs for using(Cont'D)
· Do not store pharmaceuticals products, scientific materials or temperature sensitive products in the refrigerator. - Products that require strict temperature controls must not be stored in the refrigerator. · Do not place or use an electrical appliance inside the refrigerator, unless it is of a type recommended by the manufacturer. · Do not use mechanical devices or any other means to accelerate the defrosting process, other than those recommended by the manufacturer. · Do not damage the refrigerant circuit. · Do not disassemble or repair the refrigerator by yourself. - You run risk of causing a fire, malfunction and/or personal injury. · Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance. · Bottles should be stored tightly together so that they do not fall out. · this product is intended only for the storage of food in a domestic environment. · if a gas leak is detected, avoid any naked flames or potential sources of ignition and air the room in which the appliance is standing for several minutes. · use only the LeD Lamps provided by manufacturer or service agents · Pull the power plug out of the socket before changing the interior lamps of the refrigerator. - Otherwise, there is a risk of electric shock. · if there are burning smells or smoke, pull out power plug immediately and contact your samsung electronics service center. · if you experience difficulty when changing the light, contact service agents. · if the products equipped with LeD Lamp, do not disassemble Lamp Cover and LeD Lamp by yourself. - Please contact your service agents. · if any dust or water is in refrigerator, pull out power plug and contact your samsung electronics service center. - Otherwise there is a risk of fire. [...] · the appliance must be positioned so that the plug is accessible after installation. · you need to remove all the protective plastic film before you initially plug in to use the product. · the refrigerator must be safely grounded - Always make sure that you have grounded the Refrigerator before attempting to investigate or repair any part of the appliance. Power leakages can cause severe electric shock. 4_ safety information
· never use gas pipes, telephone lines or other potential lightning attractors as an electrical ground. - Improper use of the grounding plug can result in a risk of electric shock. I f it is necessary to use an extension cord, use only a 3-wire extension cord that has a 3-blade grounding plug and a 3-slot receptacle that will accept the plug on the appliance. The marked rating of the extension cord should be AC115-120V, 10A, or more. If a grounding adapter is used, make sure the receptacle box is fully grounded. · if the power cord is damaged, have it replaced immediately by the manufacturer or its service agent. CAUTION
Caution signs for instaLLation
· allow sufficient space to install the refrigerator on a flat surface. - If your refrigerator is not level, the internal cooling system may not work correctly. · Keep ventilation opening in the appliance enclosure or mounting structure clear of obstruction. · allow the appliance to stand for 2 hours after installation. WARNING
seVere warning signs for using
· Do not insert the power plug with wet hands. · Do not store articles on the top of the appliance. - When you open or close the door, the articles may fall and cause personal injury and/or material damage. · Do not put a container filled with water on the refrigerator. - If spilled, there is a risk of fire or electric shock. · Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance. · Do not let children hang on the door. a serious injury may occur. · Do not let children enter inside of the refrigerator. there is a risk of children entrapment. · Do not insert your hands into the bottom area under the appliance. - Any sharp edges may cause personal injury. · Do not let children step on drawer's cover. - The drawer may break and cause them to slip. · Do not overfill the refrigerator with food. - When you open the door, an item may fall out and cause personal injury or material damage. [...]..