Extrait du mode d'emploi : notice SAMSUNG DVD-VR350
Les instructions détaillées pour l'utilisation figurent dans le Guide de l'utilisateur.
11 DivX 4. x DivX 5. x · Available Audio Format : "MP3", "MPEG", "PCM","AC3", "DTS" · Supported subtitle file formats:. txt Using CD-R/-RW · Use a 700MB(80 minutes) CD-R/-RW disc. If possible, do not use a 800MB(90 minutes) or above disc, as the disc may not play back. · If the CD-R/-RW disc was not recorded as a closed session, you may experience a delay in the early playback time, and all recorded files may not play. · Some CD-R/-RW discs may not be playable with this unit, depending on the device which was used to burn them. For contents recorded on CD-R/-RW media from CDs for your personal use, playability may vary depending on contents and discs. · When recording from CDs for your personal use to CD-R/-RW discs, playability may vary depending on the contents and discs. Disc Specifications
· A digital versatile disc (DVD) can contain up to 135minutes of images, 8 audio languages and 32 subtitle languages. It is equipped with MPEG-2 picture compression and Dolby 3D surround, allowing you to enjoy vivid and clear theater quality images in the comfort of your own home. · When switching from the first layer to the second layer of a double-layered DVD Video disc, there may be momentary distortion in the image and sound. This is not a malfunction of the unit. · Once a DVD-R/DVD-RW(V) recorded is finalized, it is playable in a standard DVD player. DVD-R Disc Playback
· Once a DVD-R is recorded and finalized, it is playable in a standard DVD player. · You can record onto the available space on the disc and perform editing functions such as giving titles to discs and programs and erasing programs before finalizing. · When programming is erased from a DVD-R, that space does not become available. Once an area on a DVD-R is recorded on, that area is no longer available for recording, whether the recording is erased or not. · It takes about 30 seconds for the unit to update the recorded information after recording finishes. · This product optimizes the DVD-R for each recording. Optimizing is excuted when you start recording after inserting the disc or turning on the unit. Recording onto the disc may become impossible if optimizing is performed too many times. · Playback may be impossible in some cases due to the condition of recording. · This unit can play back DVD-R discs recorded and finalized with a Samsung DVD video recorder. [...] Getting Started
Maintenance of Cabinet
For safety reasons, be sure to disconnect the AC power cord from the AC outlet. · Do not use benzene, thinner, or other solvents for cleaning. · Wipe the cabinet with a soft cloth. Disc Handling
· Use discs with regular shapes. If an irregular disc (a disc with a special shape) is used, this DVD Recorder & VCR may be damaged. Holding discs
· Avoid touching the surface of a disc where recording is performed. DVD-RAM, DVD-RW and DVD-R
· Clean with an optional DVD-RAM/PD disc cleaner. Do not use cleaners or cloths for CDs to clean DVD-RAM/DVD-RW/DVD-R discs. DVD-Video, Audio CD
· Wipe off dirt or contamination on the disc with a soft cloth. Cautions on handling discs
· Do not write on the printed side with a ball-point pen or pencil. · Do not use record cleaning sprays or antistatic. Also, do not use volatile chemicals, such as benzene or thinner. · Do not apply labels or stickers to discs. (Do not use discs fixed with exposed tape adhesive or leftover peeled-off stickers. ) · Do not use scratch-proof protectors or covers. · Do not use discs printed with label printers available on the market. · Do not load warped or cracked discs. Handling Cautions
· Before connecting other components to this recorder, be sure to turn them all off. · Do not move the recorder while a disc is being played, or the disc may be scratched or broken, and the recorder's internal parts may be damaged. · Do not put a flower vase filled with water or any small metal objects on the recorder. · Be careful not to put your hand into the disc tray. · Do not place anything other than the disc in the disc tray. English - 3
Be careful not to damage the disc because the data on these discs are highly vulnerable to the environment. · Do not keep under direct sunlight. · Keep in a cool ventilated area. · Store vertically. · Keep in a clean protection jacket. · If you move your DVD Recorder & VCR suddenly from a cold place to a warm place, condensation may generate on the operating parts, including the lens, and cause abnormal disc playback. In this case, do not connect the plug to the power outlet and wait for two hours. Then insert the disc and try to play back again. It will work properly when condensation has evaporated. Using MPEG4 disc · Disc : CD-R/-RW, DVD-RAM, DVD±R/ DVD±RW, · MPEG4 File with following extensions can be played. divx,. [...]..
Vos avis sur le SAMSUNG DVD-VR350
Gjyfvc gugv gig , difficile de trouver le bon disque . Bon appareil, je n'arrive pas à graver un dvd , un peu compliqué mais tres bon produit. Sans commentaire, lecteur dvd parfois compliqué à démarrer.