Extrait du mode d'emploi : notice SAMSUNG DVD-R135
Les instructions détaillées pour l'utilisation figurent dans le Guide de l'utilisateur.
It is equipped with MPEG-2 picture compression and Dolby 3D surround sound, allowing you to enjoy vivid and clear theater quality images in the comfort of your own home. · When switching from the first layer to the second layer of a double-layered DVD Video disc, there may be momentary distortion in the image and sound. This is not a malfunction of the unit. · Once a DVD-R/-RW recorded in Video Mode is finalized, it becomes DVD-Video. · Use a 700MB(80 minutes) CD-R/-RW disc. If possible, do not use a 800MB(90 minutes) or above disc, as the disc may not play back. · If the CD-R/-RW disc was not recorded as a closed session, you may experience a delay in the early playback time, and all recorded files may not play. · Some CD-R/-RW discs may not be playable with this unit, depending on the device which was used to burn them. For contents recorded on CD-R/-RW media from CDs for your personal use, playability may vary depending on contents and discs. DVD-R Disc Playback and Recording Audio CD
· An audio disc on which 44. 1kHz PCM Audio is recorded · Plays CD-DA format audio CD-R and CD-RW discs. The unit may not be able to play some CD-R or CDRW discs due to the condition of the recording. · Once a DVD-R recorded is finalized, it becomes DVD-Video. · You can record onto the available space on the disc and perform editing functions such as giving titles to discs and programs and erasing programs before finalizing. · When programming is erased from a DVD-R, that space does not become available. Once an area on a DVD-R is recorded on, that area is no longer available for recording, whether the recording is erased or not. · It takes about 30 seconds for the unit to complete recording management information after recording finishes. CD-R/-RW
· Only CD-R discs with MP3 files recorded with ISO9660 or JOLIET format can be played back
4 - English
· This product optimizes the DVD-R for each recording. Optimizing is carried out when you start recording after inserting the disc or turning on the unit. Recording onto the disc may become impossible if optimizing is carried out too many times. · Playback may be impossible in some cases due to the condition of recording. · This unit can play back DVD-R discs recorded and finalized with a Samsung DVD video recorder. It may not be able to play some DVD-R discs depending on the disc and the condition of the recording. COPY PROTECTION
· Many DVD discs are encoded with copy protection. [...] · Do not move the recorder while a disc is being played, or the disc may be scratched or broken, and the recorder's internal parts may be damaged. · Do not put a flower vase filled with water or any small metal objects on the recorder. Cautions on handling discs
· Do not write on the printed side with a ball-point pen or pencil. English - 3
· Do not use record cleaning sprays or antistatic. Also, do not use volatile chemicals, such as benzene or thinner. · Do not apply labels or stickers to discs. (Do not use discs fixed with exposed tape adhesive or leftover peeled-off stickers. ) · Do not use scratch-proof protectors or covers. · Do not use discs printed with label printers available on the market. · Do not load warped or cracked discs. · Only MP3 files with the ". mp3", ". MP3" extension can be used. · For MP3 files recorded with a VBR(Variable Bit Rates), from 32 Kbps to 320 Kbps, the sound may cut in out. · Playable bitrate range is from 56Kbps to 320Kbps. · The unit can handle a maximum of 1000 files and folders. JPEG CD-R/-RW
· Only JPEG files with the ". jpg", ". JPG" extension can be used. · The unit can handle a maximum of 1000 files and folders. · Maximum size of progressive JPEG is 3M pixels. · MOTION JPEG is not supported. · DVD-RAM/-RW/-R discs recorded with JPEG files can be played back. Disc Storage
Be careful not to harm the disc because the data on these discs is highly vulnerable to the environment. · Do not keep under direct sunlight. · Keep in a cool ventilated area. · Store vertically. · Keep in a clean protection jacket. · If you move your DVD Recorder suddenly from a cold place to a warm place, condensation may generate on the operating parts and lens and cause abnormal disc playback. When this occurs, do not connect the plug to the power outlet. Wait for two hours, then insert the disc and try to playback again. It will work properly when condensation has evaporated. Using MPEG4 disc
· Disc : CD-R/-RW, DVD-R/-RW · MPEG4 File with following extensions can be played. divx,. DIVX · MPEG4 Codec format : DivX 3. 11 DivX 4. x DivX 5. x · Available Audio Format : "MP3", "MPEG", "PCM", "AC3", "DTS" · Supported subtitle file formats:. [...]..
Vos avis sur le SAMSUNG DVD-R135
en panne !, tres bon. Produit simple et adapté à un usage fréquent et aisé, tres cool, pas mal. Appareil facile et perfotmant, je voudrais cette notice. C'est bien, c'est bien, tres bon produit, sans avis.