Téléchargez votre mode d'emploi ou notice lecteur blu-ray SAMSUNG BD-C7500W
Le mode d'emploi lecteur blu-ray SAMSUNG BD-C7500W vous rend service
Téléchargez votre notice ! Téléchargement gratuit et sans inscription de tous types de documents pour mieux utiliser votre lecteur blu-ray SAMSUNG BD-C7500W : mode d'emploi, notice d'utilisation, manuel d'instruction.
Si vous n'êtes pas certain de votre références, vous pouvez retrouvez toutes les autres notices pour la catégorie Lecteur Blu-ray Samsung.
Cliquez sur le bouton orange pour lancer le téléchargement du mode d'emploi SAMSUNG BD-C7500W. La notice SAMSUNG est en Français.
Le téléchargement peut durer plus d'une minute, la notice fait 35907 Ko.
Vous pouvez télécharger les notices suivantes connexes à ce produit :
SAMSUNG BD-C7500W (21382 ko)
Extrait du mode d'emploi : notice SAMSUNG BD-C7500W
Les instructions détaillées pour l'utilisation figurent dans le Guide de l'utilisateur.
· If you move your product suddenly from a cold place to a warm place, condensation may generate on the operating parts and lens and cause abnormal disc playback. If this occurs, wait for two hours before connecting the plug to the power outlet. Then insert the disc and try to play back again. Handling Cautions
· Do not write on the printed side with a ball-point pen or pencil. · Do not use record cleaning or antistatic sprays. Also, do not use volatile chemicals, such as benzene or thinner. · Do not apply labels or stickers to discs. (Do not use discs fixed with exposed tape adhesive or leftover peeled-off stickers. ) · Do not use scratch-proof protectors or covers. · Do not use discs printed with label printers available on the market. · Do not load warped or cracked discs. · Before connecting other components to this product, be sure to turn them all off. · Do not move the product while a disc is being played as the disc may be scratched or broken, or the product's internal parts may be damaged. · Do not put a flower vase filled with water or any small metal objects on the product. · Be careful not to put your hand into the disc tray. · Do not place anything other than the disc in the disc tray. · Exterior interferences such as lightning and static electricity can affect the normal operation of this product. If this occurs, turn the product off and on again with the POWER button, or disconnect and then reconnect the AC power cord to the AC power outlet. The product will operate normally. · Be sure to remove the disc and turn off the product after use. · Disconnect the AC power cord from the AC outlet when you don't intend to use the product for long periods of time. · To clean a disc, wipe it in a straight line from the inside to the outside of the disc. · Do not expose the product to any liquid. · When the AC plug is connected to a wall outlet, the product will still draw power (standby mode) when it is turned off. · Apparatus must not be exposed to dripping or splashing and no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, should be placed on the apparatus. · The main plug is used as a disconnect device and shall stay readily operable at any time. 02 Safety Information
Maintenance of Cabinet
For safety reasons, be sure to disconnect the AC power cord from the AC outlet before cleaning. · Do not use benzene, thinner, or other solvents for cleaning. · Wipe the cabinet with a soft, dry cloth. [...] Read these operating instructions carefully before using the unit. Follow all the safety instructions listed below. Keep these operating instructions handy for future reference. Read these instructions. Keep these instructions. Heed all warnings. Follow all instructions. Disc Storage & Management
5. Do not use this apparatus near water. Clean only with dry cloth. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat. Disc Handling
· Use discs with regular shapes. If an irregular disc (a disc with a special shape) is used, this product may be damaged. Holding discs Blu-ray Discs
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over. · Avoid touching the surface of a disc where recording is performed. · If the product is not used for a long period of time, remove the Blu-ray Disc from the product and store it in its case. · Be careful not to leave fingerprints or scratches on the surface of the Blu-ray Disc. DVD-VIDEO, Audio CD (CD-DA)
· Wipe off dirt or contamination on the disc with a soft cloth. English
Be careful not to damage the disc because the data on these discs is highly vulnerable to the environment. · Do not keep under direct sunlight. · Keep in a cool ventilated area. · Store vertically. [...]..