Extrait du mode d'emploi : notice LG GC-3986SLQA
Les instructions détaillées pour l'utilisation figurent dans le Guide de l'utilisateur.
The quick freeze operation takes about 3 hours. When its operation ends, it automatically returns to the normal state. If you want to stop the quick freeze operation, press the 'QUICK FREEZE' button once more, the lamp goes out, and the quick freeze operation stops and the 8 refrigerator returns to the normal state. Operation
This function makes the fridge-freezer work in a power saving mode which is useful for when you are away on holiday, by reducing energey consumption as much as possible. Pressing 'VACATION' starts operation with lamp ON and pressing it again stops the operation. For better functioning, you should set the TEMP. CONTROL to "MIN". VACATION
This function allows you to check for operational problems. If you think you have a problem with your fridge-freezer, then press the temperature control button: - If the indicate lights move up or down, then there is no problem with your fridge-freezer. - If the indicate lights do not move up or down, then please leave the power connected and call your nearest service agent. When the door of the fridge is left opened for a while, the alarm sounds. · To make ice cubes, fill the ice tray to the water level and place it in the freezer. · If ice cubes are required fast, press the 'QUICK FREEZE' button. · To remove ice cubes, hold the tray at its ends and twist gently. Door Alarm
To remove ice cubes easily, run water on the tray before twisting. Defrosting
Defrosting takes place automatically. The defrosting water flows down to the evaporating tray and is evaporated automatically. 9
SUGGESTIONS ON FOOD STORAGE
· Do not store food which goes bad easily at low temperature, such as banana, and melon. · Allow hot food to cool prior to storing. Placing hot food in the fridge-freezer could spoil other food, and lead to higher electric bills. · When storing the food, use a container with a lid. This prevents moisture from evaporating, and helps food to keep its taste and nutrients. · Do not block air vents with food. Smooth circulation of cold air keeps fridge-freezer temperature even. · Do not open the door frequently. Opening the door lets warm air enter the fridge-freezer, and cause temperature to rise. · To adjust the temperature control easily, do not store food near the temperature control dial. · Never keep too many foods in door rack, as this may stop the door from fully closing. [...] There must be proper air circulation around your
fridge-freezer to keep it operating efficiently. To avoid vibration, the unit must be leveled. If required, adjust the leveling screws to compensate for the uneven floor. The front should be slightly higher than the rear to aid in door closing. Leveling screws can be turned easily by tipping the cabinet slightly. Turn the leveling screws counterclockwise( ) to raise the unit, clockwise( ) to lower it. Clean your fridge-freezer thoroughly and wipe off all
dust accumulated during shipping. Install accessories such as ice cube box, etc. , in their
proper places. They are packed together to prevent possible damage during shipment. Connect the power supply cord (or plug) to the outlet. Don't double up with other appliances on the same outlet. To ensure proper air circulation around the fridge freezer, please maintain sufficient space on both the sides as well as top and maintain at least 2 inches (5 cm) from the rear wall. Starting
When your fridge-freezer is installed, allow it 2-3 hours to stabilize at normal operating temperature prior to filling it with fresh or frozen foods. If power plug is disconnected, allow 5 minutes delay before restarting. Your fridge-freezer is now ready for use. 7
Your fridge-freezer has two controls that let you regulate the temperature in the fridge and freezer compartments. Fridge
· Initially set the TEMP. CONTROL at "4". Then adjust the compartment temperature according to your desire. MAX 7 6 5 4 3 2 MIN 1
· If you want an inside temperature TEMP. CONTROL slightly less cold or colder, turn the knob towards MIN or MAX, respectively. When the surrounding temperature is low, adjust the TEMP. CONTROL 'MIN'. Freezer
· Freezer temperature control is on the top of the fridgefreezer. Initially set the Freeze Temp at mid-point. By pressing the Freezer Temp button, you can adjust the temperature of the Freezer as indicated by the numbers of lamps lit. (the setting is composed of five steps, 5 lamps lit indicates coldest. ) · When you starting the Fridge-Freezer or connecting the power plug to the outlet, temperature setting is automatically set to the mid-point. FREEZE TEMP VACATION QUICK FREEZE
· This function is used when you want to freeze the foods QUICK FREEZE quickly. [...]..
Vos avis sur le LG GC-3986SLQA
Tres satisfaite, très bon produit avec un ptit prix. Appareil bon rapport qualité prix, utilisation simple , trop bon, tres bon. Pas mal petit probleme de repartition du froid, aucun probleme de fonctionnement et esthetique.