Extrait du mode d'emploi : notice EDIROL UM-880
Les instructions détaillées pour l'utilisation figurent dans le Guide de l'utilisateur.
· Protect the unit from strong impact. (Do not drop it!). 015
· Do not force the unit's power-supply cord to share an outlet with an unreasonable number of other devices. Be especially careful when using extension cords--the total power used by all devices you have connected to the extension cord's outlet must never exceed the power rating (watts/amperes) for the extension cord. Excessive loads can cause the insulation on the cord to heat up and eventually melt through. 016
· Before moving the unit, disconnect the power plug from the outlet, and pull out all cords from external devices. 109a
· Before cleaning the unit, turn off the power and unplug the power cord from the outlet. 110a
· Whenever you suspect the possibility of lightning in your area, pull the plug on the power cord out of the outlet. 118
· Before using the unit in a foreign country, consult with your retailer, the nearest Roland Service Center, or an authorized Roland distributor, as listed on the "Information" page. 023
· Should you remove screws, make sure to put them in a safe place out of children's reach, so there is no chance of them being swallowed accidentally. · DO NOT play a CD-ROM disc on a conventional audio CD player. The resulting sound may be of a level that could cause permanent hearing loss. Damage to speakers or other system components may result. 101a
· The unit should be located so that its location or position does not interfere with its proper ventilation. [...] 003
· Do not attempt to repair the unit, or replace parts within it (except when this manual provides specific instructions directing you to do so). Refer all servicing to your retailer, the nearest Roland / EDIROL Service Center, or an authorized Roland / EDIROL distributor, as listed on the "Information" page. 004
· When using the unit with a rack or stand recommended by Roland, the rack or stand must be carefully placed so it is level and sure to remain stable. If not using a rack or stand, you still need to make sure that any location you choose for placing the unit provides a level surface that will properly support the unit, and keep it from wobbling. 008a
· The unit should be connected to a power supply only of the type described in the operating instructions, or as marked on the unit. 009
· Never use or store the unit in places that are: · Subject to temperature extremes (e. , direct sunlight in an enclosed vehicle, near a heating duct, on top of heat-generating equipment); or are · Damp (e. , baths, washrooms, on wet floors); or are · Humid; or are · Exposed to rain; or are · Dusty; or are · Subject to high levels of vibration. 005
· Do not excessively twist or bend the power cord, nor place heavy objects on it. Doing so can damage the cord, producing severed elements and short circuits. Damaged cords are fire and shock hazards!. 011
· Do not allow any objects (e. , flammable material, coins, pins); or liquids of any kind (water, soft drinks, etc. ) to penetrate the unit. 013
· This unit should be used only with a rack or stand that is recommended by Roland. · In households with small children, an adult should provide supervision until the child is capable of following all the rules essential for the safe operation of the unit. [...]..
Vos avis sur le EDIROL UM-880
Tres bon, rapport qualité prix il est excellent. Trés bon outil pour les musiciens, trés bon matos, trés bon appareil.