Notice four BRANDT FE222BS1 et pièces détachées
Le mode d'emploi four BRANDT FE222BS1 vous rend service
Téléchargez votre notice ! Téléchargement gratuit et sans inscription de tous types de documents pour mieux utiliser votre four BRANDT FE222BS1 : mode d'emploi, notice d'utilisation, manuel d'instruction.
Si vous n'êtes pas certain de votre références, vous pouvez retrouvez toutes les autres notices pour la catégorie Four Brandt.
Cliquez sur le bouton orange pour lancer le téléchargement du mode d'emploi BRANDT FE222BS1. La notice BRANDT est en Français.
Le téléchargement peut durer plus d'une minute, la notice fait 402 Ko.
Extrait du mode d'emploi : notice BRANDT FE222BS1
Les instructions détaillées pour l'utilisation figurent dans le Guide de l'utilisateur.
e your oven
2. How to set the clock
a) When the oven is first switched on at the mains
· The display blinks. · Press on the + and - buttons until the correct time is shown (Keeping a finger on the button, rather than tapping it, is quicker)
· Press button
to confirm the time. The example shows 12. 30
b) Altering the clock
· Press on both + and - buttons together for a few seconds until the display blinks. · Adjust the time using the + and - buttons. · Confirm the time by pressing. If you forget to confirm the time by pressing button , the oven will do it automatically after a few seconds. 11
How to cook straightaway
The timer display only shows the time of day. It should not be blinking. · Choose how you want to cook your food: Turn the dial until it is indicating your choice. The example chosen is " ". · Choose the temperature you want to cook at: Turn the dial (thermostat) to the temperature recommended for the food you are cooking. The example shows 210°. 55
· When you have done both these the oven heats up and the temperature light glows. After cooking, the cooling fan will continue to work for a while in order to cool the oven down. 270 240
75 100 125 210 180 150
4. How to programme the cooking
a) To finish cooking at a set time (after turning the oven on manually) :
· Choose how you want to cook your food. Turn the dial until it is indicating your choice The example chosen is " ",
· Choose the temperature you want to cook at: Turn the dial (thermostat) to the temperature recommended for the food you are cooking. The example here is 210°. · Choose how long you want the food to cook. Press once on the button. The clock shows 0:00 and the cooking time symbol blinks. You can now instruct the oven how long to cook for. 12
55 270 240 125 210 180 150 75 100
· Press the + and - buttons until your chosen time is shown. The example shows 30 minutes. [...] · The supply cable (H05 RR-F, H05 RN-F or H05 W-F) must be long enough to allow the oven to rest on the floor in front of its housing. With the oven sitting on the floor and disconnected: · Open the trapdoor at the bottom right hand side at the back of the oven by removing the 2 screws and swinging the door away. · Remove the sheath from each wire in the new cable up to 12 mm. · Twist the ends carefully together. · Unscrew the terminal screws and remove the wires that need changing. · Pass the new cable through the wire clamp to the right of the terminals. · Connect the wires up in accordance with the markings on the terminals. · Make sure all wires are trapped under the screws. · The brown wire (live) going to terminal marked L. · The green and yellow wire (earth) going to the one marked. · The blue wire (neutral) going to the terminal marked N. · Tighten the screws and check, by tugging on each wire, that they are firmly connected. · Tighten the clamp to hold the cable. · Close the trapdoor using the two screws. We cannot accept any liability in the event of an accident resulting from non-existent or faulty earthing. 8
Dimensions for installation use
The oven may be housed either under a work surface or built into a column that is open* or closed with a suitable opening. Your oven works at its best and produces excellent results when cooking and cleaning itself, if its air circulation is not compromised: · The oven must be centred in the unit so that there is a minimum distance of 5 mm between it and the surrounding unit. · The housing unit or its outer surface must be capable of withstanding heat. · To ensure the oven rests firmly in the housing, screw it to the housing unit using the holes on the side uprights provided (see diagram). To do this: 1) Remove the rubber stoppers masking the fixing holes. 2) To prevent the housing unit splintering, drill two holes 3 mm in diameter in the wall of the housing unit opposite the fixing holes. 3) Attach the oven using the two screws. 4) Conceal the hole using the rubber stoppers. (These also help to cushion the closing of the oven door). (*) If the housing unit is open at the back, the gap must not be more than 70 mm. If you are unsure about fitting this oven yourself please use a qualified electrician. 9
How to use
Vos avis sur le BRANDT FE222BS1