Notice four BRANDT FE200BS1 et pièces détachées
Le mode d'emploi four BRANDT FE200BS1 vous rend service
Téléchargez votre notice ! Téléchargement gratuit et sans inscription de tous types de documents pour mieux utiliser votre four BRANDT FE200BS1 : mode d'emploi, notice d'utilisation, manuel d'instruction.
Si vous n'êtes pas certain de votre références, vous pouvez retrouvez toutes les autres notices pour la catégorie Four Brandt.
Cliquez sur le bouton orange pour lancer le téléchargement du mode d'emploi BRANDT FE200BS1. La notice BRANDT est en Français.
Le téléchargement peut durer plus d'une minute, la notice fait 1148 Ko.
Extrait du mode d'emploi : notice BRANDT FE200BS1
Les instructions détaillées pour l'utilisation figurent dans le Guide de l'utilisateur.
3) Attach the oven using the two screws. 4) Conceal the hole using the rubber stoppers. (These also help to cushion the closing of the oven door). (*) If the housing unit is open at the back, the gap must not be more than 70 mm. If you are unsure about fitting this oven yourself please use a qualified electrician. 9
How to use your oven
How to cook straightaway
· Preheat the oven using the function " "
· Select the temperature for your recipe Example: 210° temperature mark
55 270 240 125 210 180 150 75 100
· When the temperature light goes out, put your dish in the oven. · Do not forget to turn the function selector to the position of your choice. Exemple : position " ". · After this, the oven heats up, the thermostat light glows on and off as the oven temperature adjusts. After cooking, the fan continues to operate for a while in order to cool the elements right down. Changing a bulb
· The light bulb is housed in the ceiling of your oven. Warning! Switch off the power at the main switch before attempting to change the bulb. Leave the oven to cool if necessary. a) Unscrew the protective shade (see diagram). b) Unscrew the bulb in the same direction. The bulb used is a: 15 W 220-240 V 300°C E 14 screw-fitting bulb bulb fitting
c) Change the bulb, replace the shade and switch your oven back on at the mains. unscrew
It is easier to unscrew the shade and bulb if you wear a rubber glove. 99625662_ML_A. qxd
Looking after your oven
Cleaning the inside
Before cleaning your oven let it cool down and make sure all switches are off. General advice: * Never spray water into the oven. * Never use scouring pastes or scourers on the oven. POLISHED METAL SURFACES Only used materials recommended for polished metal. GLASS IN OVEN DOOR If the food cooked produces lots of splashes, wipe the glass on the inside with soapy water. GB
Your oven is easily cleaned. Here is a guide to help you:
Type of marks Lightly soiled What to use Soak the area well with warm water Treatment Washing-up sponge
Built up deposits
Leave for 30 mins in a warm oven or overnight in a cold one
Aerosol specially designed for ovens. [...] If the oven is not connected using a plug and socket, it must be connected to a multi-pole switch with a minimum gap of 3 mm between contacts. The earth wire (green and yellow) should be connected to the terminal marked with the earth symbol on the appliance and to the earth in the switch. · Where the oven is connected using a separate plug and socket this must be accessible after the oven has been installed. · The neutral wire (blue) of the oven must be connected to the neutral in the main supply. Fitting new wiring and/or changing cables. · The supply cable (H05 RR-F, H05 RN-F or H05 W-F) must be long enough to allow the oven to rest on the floor in front of its housing. With the oven sitting on the floor and disconnected: · Open the trapdoor at the bottom right hand side at the back of the oven by removing the 2 screws and swinging the door away. · Remove the sheath from each wire in the new cable up to 12 mm. · Twist the ends carefully together. · Unscrew the terminal screws and remove the wires that need changing. · Pass the new cable through the wire clamp to the right of the terminals. · Connect the wires up in accordance with the markings on the terminals. · Make sure all wires are trapped under the screws. · The brown wire (live) going to terminal marked L. · The green and yellow wire (earth) going to the one marked. · The blue wire (neutral) going to the terminal marked N. · Tighten the screws and check, by tugging on each wire, that they are firmly connected. · Tighten the clamp to hold the cable. · Close the trapdoor using the two screws. We cannot accept any liability in the event of an accident resulting from non-existent or faulty earthing. 8
Dimensions for installation use
The oven may be housed either under a work surface or built into a column that is open* or closed with a suitable opening. Your oven works at its best and produces excellent results when cooking and cleaning itself, if its air circulation is not compromised: · The oven must be centred in the unit so that there is a minimum distance of 5 mm between it and the surrounding unit. · The housing unit or its outer surface must be capable of withstanding heat. · To ensure the oven rests firmly in the housing, screw it to the housing unit using the holes on the side uprights provided (see diagram). To do this: 1) Remove the rubber stoppers masking the fixing holes. [...]..
Vos avis sur le BRANDT FE200BS1
Bon appareil ménager.