Téléchargez votre mode d'emploi ou notice AEG-ELECTROLUX VAMPYR5050
Le mode d'emploi AEG-ELECTROLUX VAMPYR5050 vous rend service
Téléchargez votre notice ! Téléchargement gratuit et sans inscription de tous types de documents pour mieux utiliser votre AEG-ELECTROLUX VAMPYR5050 : mode d'emploi, notice d'utilisation, manuel d'instruction.
Cliquez sur le bouton orange pour lancer le téléchargement du mode d'emploi AEG-ELECTROLUX VAMPYR5050. La notice AEG-ELECTROLUX est en Français.
Le téléchargement peut durer plus d'une minute, la notice fait 185 Ko.
Vous pouvez télécharger les notices suivantes connexes à ce produit :
AEG-ELECTROLUX VAMPYR5050 (190 ko)
Extrait du mode d'emploi : notice AEG-ELECTROLUX VAMPYR5050
Les instructions détaillées pour l'utilisation figurent dans le Guide de l'utilisateur.
Activate the appliance with. The display shows the set temperature, the symbol and the number of the oven function. Touch tion. or to set an oven func-
2. Touch or the appliance starts automatically after five seconds. If you activate the appliance with and do not set an oven function or programme, the appliance deactivates automatically after 20 seconds. Touch. The Temperature / Time display shows the temperature in the appliance. If you want to change the oven temperature, touch one more time and use or. Touch to go back to the set temperature or the display shows it automatically after five seconds. 4 Fast heat up function
The Fast heat up function decreases the heat up time. Activating the Fast heat up function: Touch and hold for more than three seconds. If you activate the Fast heat up function, horizontal bars on the display flash to show that the function operates. Additional information:
6. 2 Changing the temperature
Touch / to change the temperature in steps of 5 °C. When the appliance is at the set temperature, an acoustic signal sounds and the Heat up indicator goes out. ENGLISH
• Do not put food in the oven when the Fast heat up function operates. • The Fast heat up is not available with every oven function. An acoustic signal sounds if the Fast heat up is not available for the set function. 5 Energy saving
The appliance contains features which help you save energy during everyday cooking: • Residual heat: – When the heating function or programme operates, the heating elements are deactivated 10% earlier (the lamp and fan continue to operate). For this feature to operate, the cooking time must be longer than 30 minutes or you must use the clock functions (Duration, End, Time
delay). This feature does not operate with the grill functions. – When the appliance is off, you can use the heat to keep food warm. [...] 2 General Safety
• Internally the appliance becomes hot when in operation. Do not touch the heating elements that are in the appliance. Always use oven gloves to remove or put in accessories or ovenware. • Do not use a steam cleaner to clean the appliance. • Before maintenance cut the power supply. 4
www. electrolux. com
• Do not use harsh abrasive cleaners or sharp metal scrapers to clean the glass door since they can scratch the surface, which may result in shattering of the glass. • Excess spillage must be removed before the pyrolytic cleaning. Remove all parts from the oven. SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
2. 1 Installation
WARNING! Only a qualified person must install this appliance. • Remove all the packaging. • Do not install or use a damaged appliance. • Obey the installation instruction supplied with the appliance. • Always be careful when you move the appliance because it is heavy. Always wear safety gloves. • Do not pull the appliance by the handle. • Keep the minimum distance from the other appliances and units. • Make sure that the appliance is installed below and adjacent safe structures. • The sides of the appliance must stay adjacent to appliances or to units with the same height. Contact the Service or an electrician to change a damaged mains cable. Do not let mains cables to come in touch with the appliance door, specially when the door is hot. The shock protection of live and insulated parts must be fastened in such a way that it cannot be removed without tools. Connect the mains plug to the mains socket only at the end of the installation. Make sure that there is access to the mains plug after the installation. If the mains socket is loose, do not connect the mains plug. Do not pull the mains cable to disconnect the appliance. Always pull the mains plug. Use only correct isolation devices: line protecting cut-outs, fuses (screw type fuses removed from the holder), earth leakage trips and contactors...