Téléchargez votre mode d'emploi ou notice climatiseur AEG-ELECTROLUX EXD15DN3W
Le mode d'emploi climatiseur AEG-ELECTROLUX EXD15DN3W vous rend service
Téléchargez votre notice ! Téléchargement gratuit et sans inscription de tous types de documents pour mieux utiliser votre climatiseur AEG-ELECTROLUX EXD15DN3W : mode d'emploi, notice d'utilisation, manuel d'instruction.
Cliquez sur le bouton orange pour lancer le téléchargement du mode d'emploi AEG-ELECTROLUX EXD15DN3W. La notice AEG-ELECTROLUX est en Français.
Le téléchargement peut durer plus d'une minute, la notice fait 14082 Ko.
Vous pouvez télécharger les notices suivantes connexes à ce produit :
AEG-ELECTROLUX EXD15DN3W (16213 ko)
Extrait du mode d'emploi : notice AEG-ELECTROLUX EXD15DN3W
Les instructions détaillées pour l'utilisation figurent dans le Guide de l'utilisateur.
The CLEAN FILTER light will illuminate after 250 hours of operation. At this time refer to the care and cleaning section to remove and clean the filter. Once the filter has been cleaned and replaced, simply press the FILTER butto extinguish the light. ton
7. To shut the unit down, press the ON/ OFF button. 6 electrolux
FAULT CODES If the display reads "AS" or "ES" , a sensor has failed. Contact your Authorized Service Center. REMOVING COLLECTED WATER 1. Emptying the Bucket: When the bucket is full, the unit will shut down and the BUCKET FULL indicator will illuminate. Do not move the unit at this time otherwise water may spill on the floor. Press sides of bucket gently to unclip the bucket from the unit. Remove the bucket as shown in the photographs below and empty the bucket. Replace the empty bucket back into the unit and once seated correctly, the unit will start up again. You should hear a click when the bucket is in the correct position Warning! Discard water from bucket. Water is not potable and cannot be used for drinking. electrolux 7
If the BUCKET FULL light does not extinguish, check that the float is correctly snapped in place as indicated by the diagram. CONTINUOUS DRAIN OPERATION For continuous drainage operation, you will need a garden hose and a drain nearby to discharge the water
1. Unscrew the drain cap on the back side of the unit. Insert the female threaded end of the hose onto the drain connector of the unit (fig. Screw the garden hose onto the threaded portion of the connector. Make sure all the connection is secure and there are no leaks. Direct the hose toward the drain, making sure that there are no kinks that will stop the water flowing. Place the end of the hose into the drain. Select the desired humidity setting and fan speed on the unit for continuous draining to start. 1
fig. 3 Important!
fig. Check the seal between the hose and the drain connector. If there is a small leak then replace the hose gasket and re-tighten the hose. 8 electrolux
2. If the mode of continuous drainage is not chosen, the drain cap must be screwed securely to prevent leakage. CARE AND CLEANING
1. Filter Remove the filter every two weeks based on normal operating conditions. To remove the filter, remove Bucket then pull filter downwards. Wash the filter with clean water then dry. [...] Plug the power cord into a properly grounded 220 V AC outlet. If the BUCKET FULL light is on, remove the bucket and re-install to reset the float switch. To turn the unit on, press the ON/OFF. The unit will run in the facbutton tory setting of CONTINUOUS and high fan speed. In the CONTINUOUS mode, the unit will only display CO and not the room humidity. It is recommended you leave the unit running in the CONTINUOUS setting for the first three or four days until the sweating and dampness odors have stopped. electrolux 5
3. After a few days when the Relative Humidity has declined, press the HUMIDIor buttons to choose a value TY between 35% to 85%, so the room is kept at a comfortable humidity. Pressor buttons will change ing the the humidity selection in 5% increments. After you have set the desired humidity, the readout will display the actual room humidity. If at any time you want to return to the CONTINUOUS butMode, pressing the HUMIDITY ton will lower the Relative Humidity through the 5% increments until the display reads CO. You can also use the FAN SPEED button to change the fan speed to HIGH or LOW. The indicator light will show the setting you have selected. A higher fan speed will result in quicker moisture removal. The TIMER function enables you to either Delay Start or Delay Stop the unit in the choice from 0. 5 hour to 24 hours. If the unit is running, then selecting Timer will turn the unit off in the hours that will be set (Delay Stop). If the unit is off, then selecting Timer will turn the unit on in the hours that will be set (Delay Start). TIMER setting: , then adFirst press TIMER button just timer setting, by tapping or holding or button to change the dethe lay timer at 0. 5 hour increments, up to 10 hours, then by 1 hour increments up to 24 hours. The control will count down the time remaining (8, 7. 5, 7, etc. ) until the unit either starts or stops. For the Delay Start, the fan speed and humidity maintained will be the same as previous setting. After TIMER setting finishes, pressing TIMER button again at any time will stop the TIMER function. The Delay Start/Stop Feature will work until the unit either starts or stops. Once that happens the above steps have to be repeated. Before entering TIMER setting, make sure power is being supplied to the unit. Before entering TIMER setting, make or sure pressing HUMIDITY button sets one desired room humidity first. [...]..